April 15, 2011

First Day


Hi! This is my first post and I’m so exciting. Thanks for being one of the first readers! :) Actually I had a long time wanted to blog all my thoughts and tastes of fashion but the right time just came by now. At first I was afraid if people steal my style or design that I’ll add on this blog, because I have experienced had a copycat. But now I’m not afraid anymore. People can do whatever they want, and if they steal my style or design, it proved that they have no passion. Welcome me! :D

with ponytail :D <3 On me: Zara Basic tee, Cool Teen skirt, Ribbon doggy bag, Unbranded black high socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'd love to know your thoughts so don't hesitate to leave a comment. I always read and reply every single of it! You don't have to type verification code anymore ;)

INQUIRIES: indymumu@gmail.com (my only email)
INSTAGRAM, TWITTER: @indymumu

My Facebook, Path, and Skype accs are for family & friends only.