April 15, 2011

My Favorite Photograph and The Old Cheongsam


I upload this pic to fulfill this blog :3 Isn’t that cool? It was taken in Hard Rock Hotel at Resorts World Singapore, January 2011.
Oh, I’d like to add these photos too. These photos are taken on Chinese new year thanksgiving at my house. I have the cheongsam that I wore as top since I was about 11, and it’s still fit on me (now I’m going 17)! How skinny I am-___- any tips to raise my weight?
On me: Accessorize braided fake hair, Unbranded old cheongsam, Mango ruffles skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'd love to know your thoughts so don't hesitate to leave a comment. I always read and reply every single of it! You don't have to type verification code anymore ;)

INQUIRIES: indymumu@gmail.com (my only email)
INSTAGRAM, TWITTER: @indymumu

My Facebook, Path, and Skype accs are for family & friends only.