May 2, 2011

Look at those Turquoise Eyes

Woohoo! I love today’s outfit! This is my favorite post, and I guess I’ll repost it later :D



On me: Juice Ematic tee, Unbranded leather skirt, Ribbon doggy bag, Monol tosca watch, Guess ankle boots.

You may have seen the bag that I used in the pic before. That doggy bag is my favorite one, so I mix and match it with my outfits in many posts. I think it’s better to do mix match and not buy new trendy stuffs everyday. Remember, trends just repeat themselves. And the most important is, trends fade but style stands ;) Beside, by doing your fashion that way, you can save your money to buy sweeties like candies or ice cream… Sweeties are good for your brain ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'd love to know your thoughts so don't hesitate to leave a comment. I always read and reply every single of it! You don't have to type verification code anymore ;)

INQUIRIES: indymumu@gmail.com (my only email)
INSTAGRAM, TWITTER: @indymumu

My Facebook, Path, and Skype accs are for family & friends only.