May 28, 2011

Me and Those Crazy Little Things

Bubbles (Saturday, May 21st 2011)



I have no idea how my friend captured this pic in very nice timing. Doesn’t this pic remind you of spongebob squarepants and the bubble from his nose? LOL… and look at those people behind me. Bubbles never fail to make us happy! :)

Vampire Mouth & Tongue Shaped Gummies


*sensored* Shaped Jelly Toy (Wednesday, April 4th 2011)

...
What else you can’t found in this world?


And the last crazy little thing is…



(Lisa's Sweet 17th Birthday Blast, Saturday, May 21st 2011)

This is a “little” thing. Friendship. Your friends, they’re around you everyday. We often think that our friends are not so important and you can find them anytime you want. But once you lost them, you’ll realize how important they are. You’ll realize how sad it is to be alone. “Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light (Hellen Keller)”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'd love to know your thoughts so don't hesitate to leave a comment. I always read and reply every single of it! You don't have to type verification code anymore ;)

INQUIRIES: indymumu@gmail.com (my only email)
INSTAGRAM, TWITTER: @indymumu

My Facebook, Path, and Skype accs are for family & friends only.