May 15, 2011

Prom Night

This is why I vacuumed for about 2 weeks :p I was so busy for this party and the assignments. But thaaank God, all the results are worth my hard work :) Yesterday was really really lovely. Me and Kelvin’s outfits was so matched :D I was surprised when he told me that he would wear vest and hat for this party, because he never tried to look fashionable before. He was sooo cute. And yesterday me and him have our first ride after these years, hahaha :D



what a couple :D



with Shasa :)


my "Bruno Mars" :D :*


with other OSIS members :)

On me: Zara little black dress (as top), Mango ruffles skirt, Drole peacock necklace, Unbranded high heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'd love to know your thoughts so don't hesitate to leave a comment. I always read and reply every single of it! You don't have to type verification code anymore ;)

INQUIRIES: indymumu@gmail.com (my only email)
INSTAGRAM, TWITTER: @indymumu

My Facebook, Path, and Skype accs are for family & friends only.