July 8, 2011

Amazing June

Don't you think time just running out too fast it's July already? And yeah, by the way, it’s been about 3 weeks I didn’t update this blog.. miss me? ;p Actually I just visited Surabaya for almost 2 weeks, that’s why I vacuumed. And I have a very happy news from there… my aunty just have a new baby boy. Welcome to the world, Maximillian Sky Danaga a.k.a. Max :* wooow June was really really amazing!!! I have a memorable 17th birthday, I got a new lovely cousin, and guess what….. I achieved “Overall Social Class 1st Rank” in my school, really proud of myself! :) Big thanks to God!! Not just that, I have to thank Him for those simple things, too.. He protected me on my flight and so much more… I’m really blessed :)


Cute Max ({})


The Winning Girl and her pride \(^ ^)/


Also thank God for “him” :*

I’ll update Fashion Victim so soon! ;) (just bought so many cute stuffs in Surabaya :p)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'd love to know your thoughts so don't hesitate to leave a comment. I always read and reply every single of it! You don't have to type verification code anymore ;)

INQUIRIES: indymumu@gmail.com (my only email)
INSTAGRAM, TWITTER: @indymumu

My Facebook, Path, and Skype accs are for family & friends only.