October 17, 2011

Flower Power

Just found a very gorgeous flowery dress! It’s my aunt’s old dress and it fits on me perfectly! It goes for formal occasion and also casual hang-out… These are my tricks to make it wearable for any occasion:

Formal



Head-to-toe details: gifted necklace, vintage flowery dress, Grandma’s clutch, The Little Things She Needs violet pump shoes.

Feels so 60’s! \(^o^)/

Casual



Head-to-toe details: gifted necklace, vintage flowery dress, Louis Vuitton sling bag, pink shoestring (as belt), Gaudi sandals.


Just add a sling bag, belt, and sandals for a casual look! I don't have belt so I wore my pink shoestring as belt ;p




The Face Shop nail color

1 comment:

  1. i love the dress so much ! it does fit you perfectly !

    have a nice day Indy :D
    The Endless Wishlist

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'd love to know your thoughts so don't hesitate to leave a comment. I always read and reply every single of it! You don't have to type verification code anymore ;)

INQUIRIES: indymumu@gmail.com (my only email)
INSTAGRAM, TWITTER: @indymumu

My Facebook, Path, and Skype accs are for family & friends only.