October 26, 2011

What a Day

Had an unforgettable, valuable and extra-ordinary fun experiences on last Friday and Saturday :D






Kak Leo, me, Ira, Kak Surya, Nath




The evidences of our fun-but-a-bit-dirty "speaking in Manadonese" battle with Kak Leo and Kak Surya :p LOL


Kak Surya, Kak Rey, Ira, me, Kak Harry :D


anddd guess what... I had a lunch with Secretary-General of the People's Consultative Assembly of Indonesia (MPR RI) with my friends in Cerdas Cermat UUD 1945 on last Saturday! :))


with Pak Eddie! :))


Pak Eddie posed with souvenirs from us :D


Hendra, Danny, me, Pak Eddie, Eva, Pingkan


with Kodo... epic pic :D


Me, Ang, Hendra, Pak Eddie, Pingkan, Danny, Kodo, Anette, Eva

1 comment:

  1. Love it :)
    http://lestyledefille.blogspot.com

    xoxo, P. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'd love to know your thoughts so don't hesitate to leave a comment. I always read and reply every single of it! You don't have to type verification code anymore ;)

INQUIRIES: indymumu@gmail.com (my only email)
INSTAGRAM, TWITTER: @indymumu

My Facebook, Path, and Skype accs are for family & friends only.