November 6, 2011

D-I-Y

Proudly show you some of my D.I.Y. creations (I call them artworks) here in this post!:)

"Be inspired by what you see, never steal what inspired you" (Lala Bohang)

p.s.: Sorry for not post tutorial photos, all my creations in this post were created few times ago and sadly I didn’t took the pics of how to create them :(





(back)

I made this self-name necklace few months ago. I bought wooden letters at a store in Jakarta, and then I arranged and glued them up :)


This bag was an ordinary canvas shopping bag that I got as a bonus from one of my favorite magazines about 2 years ago. I got inspired by cute painted canvas bags I saw on a site so I decided to prettify this bag by painting on it! I was really excited because I’m really an art lover and I also love to draw since I was a kid :D I chose to paint my iconic puddle – one of my best imaginations. I bought palette, painting brushes and oil pastels – red, white, and black. I really wanted to buy turquoise and yellow ones, but they were too expensive :( so I used my yellow and green nail colors to color the puddle’s face. LOL.
For the final touch, I added my old ribbon on the puddle’s head… perfect!


Did you notice two nail polish applicators in the pic above? ..yes, I used them to paint the bag! I lost my small painting brush that I needed to paint details and outlines so I used those nail polish applicators.. LOL


My another creation, police line headband. I bought yellow tape and then I brought it to a stencil and requested them to print police line warnings to it. Put it on my unused headband and tada, I have a new unique thing!


This flash ring is made from synthetic leather pieces that I got from my old wallets and cases :D I cut them to flash shape and glued them up with foam that had been cut to flash shape too. I used to put it on a headband, but I accidentally broke the headband so now I put it on a ring! :)


(back)


It'd be nice to have your comments, fellas! And feel free to ask for followback or follow-for-follow requests. Happy Sunday universe ♥

32 comments:

  1. followed back kakak cantik ;)
    i love your blog! you're so creative! :D
    Thanks for the lovely comment at my blog! hehehe

    xx,
    httpL//www.christiebluee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are just so sweet dear! i cant believe hat you made those cute accessories by yourself! you really inspire me to make some diy things someday! every piece here is adorable. my favorite is your diy bag! you are so creative and lovable! cant believe you use your nail polish on the green and yellow color! keep posting dear, i love reading your blog :* kisses

    http://dian-ajeng.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear!You have amazing ideas!Btw of course I would like to follow each other!I'm following you. Wait for you :)

    Check my Blog http://alittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/
    and on-line store http://shopalittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/ !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and creative dear :)
    Kisses :*
    http://confessionsofthepsychocat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet , and creative .


    come for a visit, and if you like sign as follower ...I'll do back


    ciao from Italy

    ave

    ReplyDelete
  6. this DIY is amazing! i love it :D your blog is suuuper<3
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute DIY stuffs...i like your style btw...great girl style :)
    thanks for commenting on my blog. hehe yah it's rare to find a man blogger!

    I'm following you now...i hope you follow me back dear

    www.thechicstyler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, you're so creative, girl.i love your DIY bag. so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You're so talented! I love DIY stuff!


    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is cool! You're very talented :))

    Greetings from Norway =)
    novemberchild-ph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your welcome :)

    make sure you check out our giveaway, starting this evening!
    http://cinderellaalert.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've got talent and a great imagination!!!! I like this post!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Don’t forget to enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very unique (:

    CMPang x
    http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi dear, thank you for fallowing my blog, your blog is awesome and I’m now a follower!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  15. cant wait for your next post dear...
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the bag!
    Feel free to swing by my blog and follow if you'd like, I'll definitely follow back.

    -Jaz
    http://summerlilacs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wooow so cool :D

    http://lestyledefille.blogspot.com <3

    xoxo, P. <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. brava!!!beautiful post !!! amazing blog!!!
    i'm following you!!!if you like mine,do the same!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are so creative! I love the necklace and the bag!!!
    Come to visit my blog and if you want let's follow each other!
    xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!!Of course I follow you back!
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  21. you're so creative , hihih and im really love your bag !! its really cute !
    follow me if you love and i'll following you back
    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great pictures for great ideas in this blog.
    Please take some time to check out my blog.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. very compliment....!!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine, do the same!!
    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  24. cool post dear :D
    and of course i wanna follow each other :) following you now <3 follow me back ,okay ?
    do you have twitter dear ? hope we can be a good friend <3

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. You are very creative! I will try to do myself a ring :x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'd love to know your thoughts so don't hesitate to leave a comment. I always read and reply every single of it! You don't have to type verification code anymore ;)

INQUIRIES: indymumu@gmail.com (my only email)
INSTAGRAM, TWITTER: @indymumu

My Facebook, Path, and Skype accs are for family & friends only.