January 5, 2012

HK Journal #2: The Peak & Causeway Bay

The Peak is Hong Kong's premier visitor attraction, providing magnificent harbour and city views. Standing at 552 metres above sea level, the Peak is the highest mountain on Hong Kong Island and a natural signaling post for incoming cargo ships in the nineteenth century. A trip to The Peak Hong Kong should be one of the first things visitors do after arriving in Hong Kong.




Two pics above were taken at Fashion Walk and Tung Lo Wan @ Causeway Bay, before we went to The Peak that afternoon.


The Peak



Give you my head-to-toe details more detailed
Denim blouse from H&M @ 30 Canton Road HK
Cropped blazer from Ayumi @ Pasar Atom Surabaya
Shawl from Grandma’s closet
Bulldog bag from Utopia @ PIM Jakarta
High-waisted jeans from Ladieshop She Needs
Black wool tights, unbranded
Pink suede boots from AdorableProjects


My restless boots… I looove them <3 please don’t get bored with them also with my bulldog bag. I wore them everyday at HK so they'll be featured in almost of all my photos ;p

3 comments:

  1. please follow my blog :)
    thx before :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new years to you babes and thanks for all your support and kindness in 2011, means everything! Big love! X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'd love to know your thoughts so don't hesitate to leave a comment. I always read and reply every single of it! You don't have to type verification code anymore ;)

INQUIRIES: indymumu@gmail.com (my only email)
INSTAGRAM, TWITTER: @indymumu

My Facebook, Path, and Skype accs are for family & friends only.