January 6, 2012

Spore Journal: Be Quick!



Give you my head-to-toe details more detailed
Doggie face pink sweater from H&M @ Cityplaza Taikoo HK
Vintage bag from AdorableProjects
Moustache ring from AdorableProjects
Pants from Ladieshop She Needs
Pink suede boots from AdorableProjects


It’s rare to find a post of mine that only contains 1 pic, huh? Because, righttt, the pic above is the only one pic taken at Singapore! I and my family just stayed for a night over there because no direct flight from HK to Manado. I was picking stuffs store to store as quickly as I can but I really didn’t have much time. I just bought a necklace from Accessorize and a ring from Forever 21. So sad that I couldn’t shop more at Forever 21. When I entered Forever 21, the store was about to be closed :/

3 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'd love to know your thoughts so don't hesitate to leave a comment. I always read and reply every single of it! You don't have to type verification code anymore ;)

INQUIRIES: indymumu@gmail.com (my only email)
INSTAGRAM, TWITTER: @indymumu

My Facebook, Path, and Skype accs are for family & friends only.