May 3, 2012

Comeback

Hi there! Such a very long time since my last post, huh? I’ve neglected this blog for months not because of the lack of idea. Soo many ideas were flying around my head but unfortunately I didn’t have much time to manage them.. I was too busy of preparing my high school final exams. And yeah, now I’m totally free! All the exams have done! And I’m no longer a high school student. So happy to finally completed all my duties in high school. But you know, there’s that feeling you got when you have to leave the most unforgettable era of your life. I’LL MISS MY HIGH SCHOOL LIFE SO MUCH. Quoting my friend’s display pic, high school makes people become someone they said they’d never be.. to all the high school student over there reading this post, trust me, no matter how much you hate school-ing right now, you’ll miss it so bad when you leave. Enjoy every second of your high school life because it won’t happen for twice :)

Photobucket
And so, this is my first Fashion Victim post after months of wait! I did some photo shoots with my bestie Marly who will launch her own fashion blog a.s.a.p. :p

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Marly Helena

Photobucket

Photobucket
On me
Unbranded flare blouse, bunny necklace from Noowee’s Closet, unbranded floral skirt, AdorableProjects vintage postman bag, Miu Xi wedges.

On Marly
Pearly headband, vintage top, owl pendant necklace, black shorts, AdorableProjects vintage postman bag, AdorableProjects gray suede boots.


Oh, I'd also like to thank Dian Ajeng Maharani from Less Sugar Sweet Candy so damn much! I won her first giveaway on February and she sent me a package of lovely accessories ♥ Go follow her, she follows back ;)


“May wish”
Graduate from high school
Got driving skill and driving license :p
Attend my school's prom night and farewell parties with my ex-classmates ♥
Have a safe flight to Jakarta that will become my second dwelling place so soon (if all the plans run smoothly)
Always be blessed o:)

22 comments:

  1. You girls look great! Such flirty and girly outfits! <3 Congrats on finishing high-school!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love both ur looks!! i love ur floral skirt n flats n marly's brown bag!! :)
    new post on my blog
    xx
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and I think it is amazing.I am following you now,under name Lilie Marlen,but I don't use any photos so I will be last one on your follower list.I will be honored if you come visit my blog and follow it if you like it Have a nice day
    http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to the blog and congrats on high-school graduation ;)

    I am following you now!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Follow back if you'd like ;)
    http://chicken-dreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you are so pretty :)

    I love the both outfits, so adorable and feminine!

    I think that your blog is really amazing, so I'm following you now ;)

    Kisses from Portugal*

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys both have an amazing hair! The floral skirt is so pretty :) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi :) i've really loved your blog (:
    i'm following you , follow me back http://glamhour.blogspot.pt
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both outfits are lovely! I love your bags:)XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so cute, skirt is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your comment :) Sure, let's follow each other and following you now. I'll wait for you also, oh and posted my drawing again too :) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations for good end of school!:) The photos in this article are nice!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That floral skirt is so cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your blog, check mine and we can follow each other if you like :)

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely outfit!!! I love your skirt and shoes!!!
    Thank you for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment!
    Of course we can follow each other! I now follow you via GFC and Bloglovin and I hope you will follow me back!!!
    ps: I love your header!!!

    http://fashionatint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful pictures, you look absolutely stunning :D

    http://www.101fashionstreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are soooo pretty!! Great outfit!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'd love to know your thoughts so don't hesitate to leave a comment. I always read and reply every single of it! You don't have to type verification code anymore ;)

INQUIRIES: indymumu@gmail.com (my only email)
INSTAGRAM, TWITTER: @indymumu

My Facebook, Path, and Skype accs are for family & friends only.