August 3, 2012

Lemme In To The Fairy Tale

Hello readers! Hellooo August! Whoa. Why does time fly too fast it’s August already?? 4 months left and we’ll enter 2013! :o (if all those prophecies about end of the world or what-so-ever aren’t true) And in less than one month I’ll leave Manado to Jakarta! Look how fast life goes on. Sometimes I wonder to be a teenager again.. oh well, I’m 18 and still a teenager haha, but however, from now I can’t act like a child anymore and there will be a lot more things to do myself. And you know that being a college student isn’t as easy as being a high school student, don’t you? Lol… I’m thinking about so many things lately, like which meals that are healthy yet easy to prepare (for I’ll live aboard), my health, my parents’ struggles for me (yea...), and also things that I want to do before I die :D Here’s the recap:
1. Marry my soulmate. Yup, I believe soulmates are exist! And off course having kids with him in a comfortable house. May God grant my wishes :)
2. Watch a match of Germany national football team or Bayern München against oh-who-so-ever, and take a pic with Holger Badstuber or Philipp Lahm. I’ve been dreaming this since I was 12 and until now I still desperately want it.
3. Be a stylist or fashion editor for magazine or own a boutique. Or maybe all at once. (well, I often change my mind about what I wanna work in the future. I think I fit in many fields. However I want to work for what I love. The main point is I want to be happy, not just success :D ).
4. Do something remarkable like being a top fashion blogger!
5. Go to London. And if God wills, I wanna attend London Fashion Week. *drooling*
I know I should list at least 10 but I’m still thinking about the rest haha :D


Photobucket

Photobucket
Idk why last week I felt so fancy and suddenly wanted to make new hairpieces haha :D so I went to decor shop near my dad's store and bought some plastic flowers then bundled them on my old headband :D

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Head-to-toe details: DIY floral hairpiece, thrifty lennon glasses, Forever 21 cropped sleeveless peterpan collar blouse, peach inner tank top, sideways cross ring from Needle N' Thread, Unbranded floral shorts, socks, AdorableProjects pink suede boots.

Photobucket
Found these super cute shorts and lennon glasses at thrifty stores! :D


45 comments:

  1. How adorable ! :) I'm following you now, too :D keep posting ya <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. They should employ you at Vogue. You have such a great style!!!


    WhiteCloset
    Twitter
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice outfit. I love it! And this headband is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo cute, I love your shorts :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your Lennon glasses!!
    awesome, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a really CUTE outfit. it shows a lot of innocence! and great list of things you want to do. i hope you get to fulfill all of them. i'm a new follower and i'm wishing you a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute :) I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. ur shorts is so perfecttt!!!

    http://calitahin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look so pretty , love your floral headband :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. the headband idea is so smart!
    Followed your blog, do you mind following back?(:
    can't wait for more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. really love your outfit! your shorts is so nice and love the prints:)
    MI.NE
    Michelle Angeline

    ReplyDelete
  12. that's a great list
    and i totally loveee your outfit ! :D

    xoxo
    join Cotton ink voucher GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  13. Superb blog! love your vintage style! let me know if you want to follow each other :D

    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I totally loveee your blog!♡
    Now I'm following you...


    Kadik Babik

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so cute! I love the shorts!

    I follow you now!
    Could you please follow me?
    http://mindy13579.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. really pretty! followed you in gfc, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your Blog is cute ♥
    If you have time you can also check out my blog,
    I just shared Buck the Bank Holiday I would love to hear your comment about the shoes.. Thanks Dear

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are freaking adorable and I truly adore your dress sense. You also look super, super cute in glasses :)

    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. you look gorgeous !!! I follow you <3

    Kisses

    http://a-step-in-fashion.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  20. cuute shorts ! nice how you thrifted them :) the glasses too

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Hun,
    I found your blog on lookbook forum and I thought you might like to follow each other on the blog and on lookbook?
    please let me know so I can follow back?
    Mine is

    www.thesequincinderella.com
    and
    http://lookbook.nu/thesequincinderella

    ReplyDelete
  22. KAKKK! BADAI BANGEEETTT PAKAI CAPSLOKKKK!!! KITA HARUS KETEMU DI JAKARTA!:D

    ReplyDelete
  23. You've got an amazing style!
    I'm now following you on GFC and I'd love a followback :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. i'm in love with this!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your outfit and style!
    Your blog is great! I am your new follower!!
    Visit my blog if you can and follow me back if you like my blog :)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a cute look!! :) I really like your style <3

    www.littleforestgirl.net

    ReplyDelete
  27. you look super cute! like the look!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm sure you'll be able to do all of that before you die - heck, you're only 18!

    Just followed you on GFC - looking forward to more adorable outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow this is amazing!!! I love your headpiece! Do make a DIY tutorial about that. And you said you followed me through GFC but I cant seem to find you! :O I think something's wrong but I followed you now. Got caught up with school and all. I really love this look. Keep it up.

    -Eva
    www.creativecapricebyeva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I had followed you but because you didnt follow me in 1 week my utility automatically unfollowed you. sorry for that. I'm now following you (again) via GFC :)

      Delete
  30. you looks so cute (:

    xAnna
    fairytalefrocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. you look so cute in these shorts!
    I'm already following you, what about following each other? (:

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you for following me hun :)
    Following you back now!

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great ring :>
    I follow you, can you follow me back? http://fashion-by-anita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. you are pretty.love your shorts.
    following each other?yes no?
    yours truly, L.
    http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. You look ultra cute; I'm in love with your shorts.
    Great blog: I'm your new follower <3

    Lots of love; Pauline
    www.xpeachie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Cute shorts!!! <3
    aqui-a.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love your style!!! beautiful post!!! take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  38. You're so cute! Love your shorts and glasses.
    The Undercover Dress-Up Lover x

    ReplyDelete
  39. You take such beautiful photos! Your blog is lovely, I'm following you.

    Www.atrickleofmeaning.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'd love to know your thoughts so don't hesitate to leave a comment. I always read and reply every single of it! You don't have to type verification code anymore ;)

INQUIRIES: indymumu@gmail.com (my only email)
INSTAGRAM, TWITTER: @indymumu

My Facebook, Path, and Skype accs are for family & friends only.