September 2, 2012

Sorry

Hello readers! I'M SO SO SORRY FOR THE LACK OF POST.. I'm kinda busy lately, blame my preparations before college start :/ I may not post new blog post for few days more, so please forgive me :( I promise to be back as soon as possible. For you who have commented on my blog posts and haven't got my reply yet, please be patient I promise I'll reply your comments later.. also to those who have followed me and haven't got my follow back. I PROMISE I'll follow you guys back so be patient k..........
Anyway, go get GOGIRL! Magazine Indonesia September issue! I got featured on page 66 (Post Anything) :D

4 comments:

  1. how could you be in go girl magazine :D ?
    congrats! please give us a tips to get into Gogirl issue too !
    anyway, we have nominate you for an award :D :D :D
    check it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. nyaw :( study well dear! hope to see you soon! and lets hangout someday :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'd love to know your thoughts so don't hesitate to leave a comment. I always read and reply every single of it! You don't have to type verification code anymore ;)

INQUIRIES: indymumu@gmail.com (my only email)
INSTAGRAM, TWITTER: @indymumu

My Facebook, Path, and Skype accs are for family & friends only.