March 4, 2013

Diffusion

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Head-to-toe details: DIY jeweled cat ears, New Look studded collar necklace, New Look cat printed tank top, A+K denim jacket, assorted brooches, rainbow silly bands, unbranded polished leather skirt, tattoo stocking from Luvely Pink Shop, AdorableProjects pink boots.

Feeling familiar with my outfit in this post? Yup, I was inspired by Girls’ Generation outfits in their comeback single, I Got a Boy xD I just looove all the stuffs that they wore in their music video, especially their beaded denim jacket and Jessica’s jeweled cat ears. Too cute!! I’m not a KPop fan but I have to admit that I really enjoy Girls’ Generation MVs – pretty girls, catchy songs, AND awesome outfits. They’re absolutely a boredom killer and also a fashion inspiration! I tried to “dress-up” my old denim jacket with some brooches and beads, but yeahh I know that my denim jacket is far from GGs’… But I can say proudly that I’ve made a cute jeweled cat ears headband myself :3 You can also make it yourself!

Photobucket
What you need to make your own jeweled cat ears: headband, fake jewels, fake pearls, sequins, a pair of cat ears (you can make them yourself with flannel. Cut the flannel to cat ear shape – make 4 cat ear shaped flannels. Sew 2 of them together and insert a wire inside the cat ear to make it stand well. Repeat the steps to the 2 other flannels), and glue.

See you when I see you!


15 comments:

  1. I love your make-up with this headband!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your jacket and the headband looks amazing! And needless to say that you're very pretty as always :)

    http://www.le-young.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg loooove the headband and jacket! :D
    can we follow each other? tell me if u do :D

    xoxo,
    http://donna-visca.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute DIY, you look adorable! Your cat shirt is so cute!

    Feel free to check-out my blog and if you like, follow me, I'll return the favor, would love to stay in touch :)
    http://roxxanaifrim.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this post!! and your jacket is so cool
    would you like to follow each other?
    kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. the denim jacket looks amazing! love your style, so cute :) x
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea!
    Love this post and your blog :)


    xo Ally

    Please visit: www.gumbootglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love :D especially pins fluffy glasses, they are not Chocomint? Good DIY idea, and I also love SNSD :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow wow so cute! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & if you like, following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your cute DIY headband dear ^^

    Caroline
    http://missoline.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you sweetie!
    I`m following you right back
    kisses
    have a beautiful day
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for getting back at me dear, following you back now^^

    Roxx~
    http://roxxanaifrim.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a really cute headband and jacket, Indy! Love the booties too! I'm always looking forward to your posts <3

    xx Daphne of http://daphnebenosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG so cuteee andd pretttyy! :)
    visit me on ur spare time hehe

    dewiwangsaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely outfit :)
    Much love,
    Wengie
    http://www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'd love to know your thoughts so don't hesitate to leave a comment. I always read and reply every single of it! You don't have to type verification code anymore ;)

INQUIRIES: indymumu@gmail.com (my only email)
INSTAGRAM, TWITTER: @indymumu

My Facebook, Path, and Skype accs are for family & friends only.