July 10, 2013

Sweet Revenge

Finally!!! Finally the awaited long holiday has come to me and finally I could manage my time to blog and end my long hiatus on blogsphere~ I am SO sorry for my habit of neglecting this blog too often :( *and sorry for excusing a million times* I was really, really busy in the last 3 months. Blame my college life and part time job. As you know, I got a part time job as a sport news presenter for a website. I was also in a hard semester and in charge as project officer of an event. It felt like my to-do-list doesn’t have an end and I even felt really exhausted that time. Thank God the event that I and my amazing team organized is successfully done and now I’m in my hometown for summer break. I take 7 unpaid weeks off so I won’t appear in any football news video by Sundul.com until September. (When I posted this blog post few days ago I actually attached links of Sundul.com's channel on youtube (sundulvideo), the most viewed video with my appearance, and the latest video with my appearance so if you're interested to watch me, you can go to those links. But unfortunately a problem occurs to Sundul.com's channel, and my colleagues are now working to fix it. I'll attach those links again when everything is back to normal)

Anyway, I’m featured on Gogirl Magazine May Issue’s 100 Stylish Readers XD (yeah I know it’s July already… but for me it’s still new lol)

K. Now let’s talk about my outfit :3 I’m so obsessed with camo, neon colors, studs, and statement accessories recently! This is far from my girly style hahaha. My too-girly clothes are somehow “wiped” outta my closet lol.









 photo IMG_3592e_zps0cefda14.jpg
This studded heart-shaped purse is a love at the first sight. But when I first saw it at Pull&Bear, it was too expensive (400k) so I didn’t buy it that time. Then I saw a similar one at an online shop but it was a pre-order item. I almost order that one when I saw this baby on sale at Pull & Bear (the price was even cheaper than the similar one at online shop!) so I excitedly took it to the cashier lol. The waiting is totally paid off :3


Head-to-toe details: mini studs headband from Luvely Pink Shop, Forever 21 crochet top, New Look camo jacket, unbranded polished leather skirt, Pull & Bear studded heart shaped purse, Tap Tap watch, assorted bracelets from Popoluca Stuff, sideways cross ring from Needle N’ Thread, tattoo stocking from Luvely Pink Shop, platform boots from Little Shoemaker Shop.


My pic on Gogirl Magazine May Issue! :’)

Anyway, fella, I just got an Instagram account (yeah I know I’ve been missing 2 years of insta-addict) hahaha so please follow me (@indymumu)! Please tell me if you did so I can follow you back :3

9 comments:

  1. Congratulation on the feature! love your studded bag!

    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving your style Indy!
    followed you on instagram <3 hope you following back :)

    check my new post maybe ?

    Love a bunch,
    RubyandRosa

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely shoes!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dear friend Nice Pix Share Online.My pray with you Dear Friend......Got more Success Blessings in the name of GLORY.
    Join our Platform Part our Work.
    Behandling av kviser
    Restylane Sandnes
    Brystløft Stavanger
    Massasje Stavanger
    Elixir Cosmeceuticals
    Permanent hårfjerning Sandnes
    Behandling av rosacea


    STAY BLESSINGS!
    THANKS
    JOHNS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit. Thank you for your comment on my blog. Sure, I'd love us to follow each other. Following you now on GFC. Please follow back. If you would like to follow each other on FB, LB and BL let me know :)

    Louisa Moje
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4452413
    https://www.facebook.com/LaPassionVoutee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'd love to know your thoughts so don't hesitate to leave a comment. I always read and reply every single of it! You don't have to type verification code anymore ;)

INQUIRIES: indymumu@gmail.com (my only email)
INSTAGRAM, TWITTER: @indymumu

My Facebook, Path, and Skype accs are for family & friends only.