January 19, 2014

A Tiger in Disguise

Ahoy fellas! It’s been a while since my last Fashion Victim post huh? :3 I’m back with my current faves: peach/salmon color (kind of pastel orangey color), white shoes and mini bag! Yes, I’m soo into mini bag trend lately. Some of my favorites are Prada Alma Mini, Chanel Boy, Coach Legacy Mini Tanner Crossbody, and Philip Lim Pashli Mini. Thanks God I own one now, yep it’s Prada Alma mini and mine is in cream color! I was so happy when this baby arrived at my home because it’s been in my dreams for months haha.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Head-to-toe details: Forever 21 tiger headband, Forever 21 over-sized peach studded sweater, New Look camo jacket, Love Diva rose gold daisy ring, Michael Kors rose gold watch, mini Prada Alma in cream, white creepers from Rimsdaily on Instagram.

Anyway, let’s catch up on Instagram, fashionable buddies! See you there! ;)

4 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'd love to know your thoughts so don't hesitate to leave a comment. I always read and reply every single of it! You don't have to type verification code anymore ;)

INQUIRIES: indymumu@gmail.com (my only email)
INSTAGRAM, TWITTER: @indymumu

My Facebook, Path, and Skype accs are for family & friends only.