January 19, 2014

Latepost – H&M Spring 2014 Preview (5/12/13)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
cover image is taken from stylefax.blogspot.com

I got press access to H&M Spring 2014 Preview at H&M Showroom in Grand Indonesia on December 5, 2013 as I worked as an intern for Girlfriend Magazine. H&M has always been my favorite brand along with Forever 21 so having a chance to be one of few fashion lovers who was able to see their pre-launch collection first was such an honor to me :3 Their PR explained that their Spring 2014 collection is inspired by western style. Well you can immediately tell that their collection is so western because there are a lot of suede, tassels, animal prints, frills, and faux leather. I picked my favorite ones of the collection as a preview for you guys!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The very first view I saw when I entered the showroom. Love the one at the front! A jacket made of suede plus flare bottom and black leather boots, irresistible.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This purse is displayed at the same stage with the irresistible outfit, guess it was supposed to be addition to the outfit huh? They match really well. But wait a sec – I think this purse is too gorgeous to be defined as “addition”, right? Man, it could be the star of the outfit!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sorry for the not so clear pic guys. But try to take a closer look at the tassels top at left. Yes it’s fully covered by tassels! It’ll take a lot of confidence to walk the street with this one!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Well, tassels again. This time they combined it with denim!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It felt so peaceful when I looked at this tone, you know. Too sweet! And look at that t-shirt with mirrored 15th century-ish illustration. Just. Wow.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Love the dress and the purse (they got an amazing purse again) but I don’t think they really match together. I'd love it more if the dress is paired with the black purse that I mentioned above.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This t-shirt bites. This t-shirt screams “roar”! Fierce!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Also captured a pic of their man collection. Dude I’d love to see my future bf in these outfits haha. I’m usually not a fan of dandy/too stylish guy, but I think these outfits are so stylish in very suitable way to me! The pattern (kind of tropical leafs I guess?), the colors, and the cuttings are just so fine and they still able me to see the “manly side”. But maybe I won’t let my future bf wear the aviator, put his shirt into his short pants or roll his long pants up lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
H&M will also sell the H&M x David Beckham Bodywear Collection at the store together with their Spring collection. Be prepared to feel the David Beckham sensation in your pants, guys :p

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Last thing to be rated is absolutely their treat for the hungry fashionable visitors :p I think H&M treated us well that day with the snack bar. I think the snacks are mostly Moroccans and surprisingly they tasted so yum to me. I’m desperately looking for Moroccan cuisine in Jakarta now and H&M is the one to blame :”

Anyway, the collection will be at the stores on March 2014. You still have 2 months to save some money! :p

All pictures are captured with Sony Xperia TX.

2 comments:

  1. nice post! enjoyed reading it. did you see the approximate price of the black purse? if yes let me know how much..tx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky you! I also wanted to see their preview ><

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'd love to know your thoughts so don't hesitate to leave a comment. I always read and reply every single of it! You don't have to type verification code anymore ;)

INQUIRIES: indymumu@gmail.com (my only email)
INSTAGRAM, TWITTER: @indymumu

My Facebook, Path, and Skype accs are for family & friends only.