February 9, 2014

Roses & Daisies // Featured on GF!

How something appears is always a matter of perspective. How do you see things or other people? Do you usually set your own "absolute truth" about something/someone by just a GLIMPSE? Or do you really have your own point of view by exploring (not just knowing) things AND PEOPLE by yourself? ;) Darling, don't call the world dirty because you forgot to clean your own glasses. Always take a closer look before judge badly or claim any "absolute truth".

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tangerine fuchsia matches and stuns perfectly with mint like no other color! Loveee.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Head-to-toe details: mini garden hat bought from Mangga Dua, roses printed bustier from Lil Miss Colette, Forever 21 mint asymmetrical skirt, daisy clutch in tangerine fuchsia from Fins Garage, Love Diva daisy ring in rose gold, Forever 21 floral pumps.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I only wear these killer floral pumps for photo shoot lol

Yo self-proclaimed lovely fashion blogger is featured on Bloglovin' page in Girlfriend Magazine Indonesia February Issue!! No pic=hoax so here it isss
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You know what I'm so happy and to whoever says I got featured just because I was an intern in GF, well, sorry not sorry! I worked hard for this dude. I even skipped 2 classes just to have a rushy photoshoot a day before the deadline to make sure I send the best looks to the writer, Kak Cellini (thank you so muchooo Kak Cel!!). Even IF I got featured just because I was an intern it still means that I did a big effort for this :) GF won't feature a random blog anyway ;)

18 comments:

  1. you look so lovely :)

    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look, it makes me dream of summer: to us it is still winter and gets cold.
    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for the feature!
    I used to be an intern at GF as well :D

    Bertha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice outfit, love the floral top

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your comment!! Of course I follow you back!
    If you want we can follow also with Instagram @zagufashion, bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
    If you like passing, there is a new post.
    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so beautiful!

    http://hiddenndreamms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely outfit <3 you're really pretty !!
    and congrats for the feature :D
    What about follow each other?
    Let me know!
    Have a lovely day <3
    xx
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for follow me sweetie <3
      follow you back now!
      here is my facebook page, like it if you like :)
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/In-The-Jungle-Of-Fashion/167793683314257
      xx
      veronica

      Delete
  8. wow! pretty look! :)

    http://www.lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, you look beautiful!

    http://hiddenndreamms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats dear!
    You look stunning in that dress :D

    http://elainelaines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a cute floral top! and congrats for the feature ;)

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely blog :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  13. congratss dear! love yout top btw :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so beautiful!

    http://hiddenndreamms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'd love to know your thoughts so don't hesitate to leave a comment. I always read and reply every single of it! You don't have to type verification code anymore ;)

INQUIRIES: indymumu@gmail.com (my only email)
INSTAGRAM, TWITTER: @indymumu

My Facebook, Path, and Skype accs are for family & friends only.