March 14, 2014

[Latepost] IFW 2014: The Executive, Hammer, Colorbox, Contempo & Coconut Island Fashion Show

Yes I know I’m being super late for posting this. But hey I gotta post this cause this is the first ever private fashion show that I attended! :p I was invited to The Executive-Hammer-Colorbox-Contempo-Coconut Island (APPMI & APGAI Collaboration) Fashion Show in Indonesia Fashion Week 2014 Day 4 by Colorbox Indonesia (thanks a lot!). I like Colorbox (in fact I wore Colorbox skirt in one of most popular looks of mine) and Coconut Island items plus my dad likes Hammer (hahah) so yes that was the right fashion show to attend. Unfortunately I and my bestie, Alvin only got regular seats and the worse was I forgot to bring my DSLR camera so as you can guess, I only got blurry, unclear, and distant pictures :( So instead of posting the unclear pics that I took, I use the clear ones from theactualstyle.com. Here are my favorites from the show:

The Executive by Hannie Hananto
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(yes, we sat this far from the catwalk :'D )

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hammer by Deden Siswanto
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Colorbox by Number 1 by LPTB Susan Budihardjo
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

*sorry for just posting my fave ones without any comment (which I should actually write as a fashion blogger ._. ) because I got to post this quickly*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Instead of trying hard looking at the runway from our distant seats, I and my broh Alvin decided to take a #selfie :p

And anyway, if you're wondering what I wore for my presence, this is my Outfit of "That" Day:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Claire's biker slayer bow (I lost this cutie on that day :'(), H&M pure gold chain choker, Forever 21 mesh top, slit skirt, Prada Alma mini in cream, white creepers from Rimsdaily on Instagram


credits to theactualstyle.com and hijup.com for the clear pictures of the selected collection

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'd love to know your thoughts so don't hesitate to leave a comment. I always read and reply every single of it! You don't have to type verification code anymore ;)

INQUIRIES: indymumu@gmail.com (my only email)
INSTAGRAM, TWITTER: @indymumu

My Facebook, Path, and Skype accs are for family & friends only.