March 29, 2014

Tangerine & Cobalt

Ahoy! Surprised with the huge change on my blog design? I decided to change the old one - which is so girly and funky with Bart Simpson's heads all over the background - to a simple design with neutral tone and an illustration of me on the right side. I also made a set of "Stylized Blog Button S/S 2014" since I got really, really inspired by Yvette Yang's Fashion-Font Series concept. She produces a set of Fashion-Font once a season (fashion season, of course) and name the set before the season. I think the idea is really cool. I copy the concept but I come with stylized-blog button, not designed-font. I hope I'll be able to style my blog buttons every season because yeah every part of this blog has to be as stylish as me lol!
Oh I added new menus too! Yup I just knew how to add stand-alone pages on blog so yeah.. I'm really excited about the new menus :3 What do you think? ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Head-to-toe details: blue lennon glasses from Micrayca Shop on Instagram, Zara peplum top, white shorts, daisy clutch in tangerine fuchsia from Finsgarage on Instagram, Love Diva daisy ring in rose gold, Alexander Wang mesh heels replica (customized).

25 comments:

  1. Soo chic!! I like your top babe!! follow for follow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgous. I love how you change your blog. Do visit mine. Thanks :))

    www.shielamariereyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous legs! :"> love your shades a lot! :)

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your top!
    www.mrsnoone.it
    Buon week-end
    baci

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so beautiful! Amazing look, honey! Great that I found your blog ^_^

    ✿ www.sugarpopfashion.com ✿

    ReplyDelete
  6. In love with your peplum top!


    staysya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  7. Hi,

    Lovely post! Your blog looks amazing! <3

    Check out my latest post :
    http://thatgirlfromcolombo.blogspot.com/2014/03/website-review-wwwaidentistcom_29.html

    would you like to follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin?

    Follow me & I'll follow you back.. x

    Love,
    ThatGirlFromColombo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your looks! I have a similar glasses like yours.
    Anyway, nice to know you more :) :)

    xoxo
    www.hidemyidentitie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. aaaa cantik bgt kak indi!<3
    love the whole look so much

    xoxo
    milkhaeunike.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. have a nice week!
    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Great Post and Blog!!
    you have a new follower!

    RUBYREDIRIS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. that peplum flower top is amazing
    I posted a new article, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    fashion blogger pamela soluri
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  13. so in love with your floral peplum top! looks amazing ;)

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely look specially your peplum top!
    Anyways, would you like to follow each other? Follow me and then ill follow you back instantly.

    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I'd love to follow you (GFC) and welcome to visit my
    blog about fashion .



    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  16. so beautifull and classy :) mind to followback my blog ?

    Sneak out my OOTD also : www.couturehaute.blogspot.com

    love,
    dea :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're so cute and I love your sandals. I wish to have a pair of those. <3

    Hope you can check out my blog and maybe we could follow each other on gfc, instagram and bloglovin?

    http://gianbydesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. have a nice week end!
    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  19. love your shades ;)

    http://giveawaydose.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  20. i like the top color and the heels too :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your outfit ,you look awesome !!
    cinnamonanddanako.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very well done :D
    I love your entire look but also love the scene you took the pictures !!

    Stop by my blog whenever you have time for a chat :D
    xxx

    CitySABS Shop Tip
    Visit The Fashion Milkshake Blog
    JOIN MY BLOGGER NETWORK

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice outfit and blog! So chic, esp that illustration. Followed you via GFC dear. Hope you can follow me too and stay connected. xx

    http://www.shaynebirao.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'd love to know your thoughts so don't hesitate to leave a comment. I always read and reply every single of it! You don't have to type verification code anymore ;)

INQUIRIES: indymumu@gmail.com (my only email)
INSTAGRAM, TWITTER: @indymumu

My Facebook, Path, and Skype accs are for family & friends only.