June 7, 2014

Latepost: Bloggers Meet Up!

So 2 months ago I and my blog/instagram fellas met up for the first time at Central Park Mall Jakarta. Ok I know this is a super late update but please just let me show 4 favorite pics of mine taken from our gathering :3 Anyway we had so much fun and we stole everybody's attention that day because we were all dressed in pastel :p There's much to share about our first gathering but I gotta post this one quickly so yeah!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It was a white shoes madness day by 8/13 of us :'D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
What I wore: New Look daisy hairtie, H&M ID plaque necklace in rose gold, unbranded poplin top, JCLADE long mesh skirt, perspex clutch (with flowery chains that I made by using New Look floral headband), Alexander Wang Agata replica in white.

6 comments:

  1. yayy nice to meet you ci indy!
    see you on the next meet up ;)

    http://theblackcreepers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you ci indyyyy!! :D
    you look super gorgeous with the skirt dehhh x3

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww I wished I joined this!

    bdw mind following m eback?? :)

    www.dreamvibecouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute banget yaampun kalian semua!!<3

    http://kimberlychris.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'd love to know your thoughts so don't hesitate to leave a comment. I always read and reply every single of it! You don't have to type verification code anymore ;)

INQUIRIES: indymumu@gmail.com (my only email)
INSTAGRAM, TWITTER: @indymumu

My Facebook, Path, and Skype accs are for family & friends only.