July 26, 2014

Playful Summer (+ Quick Review of Zequins Tote & @gorgeoustuffs)

Aloha! It's mid of summer already! Earlier this year I planned many stuffs to do in this summer holiday like visiting hot-booming places in Bali plus experiencing parasailing or hang gliding (my ultimate wish is actually experiencing sky diving but I think there’s no play arena in Indonesia that provides it and yea it costs much more than parasailing), but sadly those are not going to happen anytime soon *I guess* :( Fortunately my hometown is still something to explore plus I’m craving for so many local signature dishes so my to-go-to list is been long enough already :D

And yes I’m in mood for anything fresh and playful lately! Thank God I’m started to get paid and sponsored by blogging/instagram-ing and last month I got sponsored by Zequins Tote (an online store that sells self-manufactured tote bags) and @gorgeoustuffs on Instagram (sells imported fashion bags, mostly handbags, sling bags and clutches) who sent me a tote bag and sling bag – both are so lovely and really suit my current fashion mood; playful! Plus yeah they are BAGS.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Girlfriend Indonesia February 2014 Issue (Bloglovin' page)
I’m a bag sucker.

I even created these 2 simple looks just because I really, really dig my new bag babes (yes I’m a type of person who does mix & match based on current favorite item) ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This “Fresh Triangle Zequins Tote Bag” is so fly. It’s perfect for campus, beach, and casual hang out! I love how it steals everyone’s attention with its popping color and pattern plus the fact that it comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY (yes, every Zequins tote bag comes with lifetime warranty! But what to worry anyway. Zequins Tote only sells high quality handmade tote bags so the lifetime warranty is actually unnecessary XD) ♥ Oh, they also come in very affordable price and ship worldwide!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please excuse me for playing on the swing set at kids area :’D Well I was just trying to have a happy kid moment before I turned 20 the next week.. Anywayyy, I got this suppah-cute sling bag from @gorgeoustuffs on Instagram. This babe is now my favorite companion for casual hang out ♥♥ They sell imported fashion bags – mostly handbags, sling bags and clutches – in affordable price. Their collections are all in stock *yasss no need to wait for months*! Free shipping to all areas in Indonesia :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This blog post is actually written weeks ago, but before I had the chance to post it my old PC got broken. And then I had to face final exam just few days after that heartbreaking tragedy - then I went to hometown, found out that the internet connection is really unstable here. However, I've stated in Sponsorship & Collaboration page that I will help to promote the brand/event/product/business at my blog, Instagram and Twitter account even though the advertiser didn't ask me to promote his business at blog (you know these days people are easier to be reached on Instagram/Twitter [I'm included]). So yeah thanks God I can finally have stable internet connection to post this :')

5 comments:

  1. both looks are super duper cute! love love love <3


    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for bags too!!! I have so many is kind of ridiculous haha. The bags you shared in this post are so lovely! My favorite is the minty one with the little bow detail! what a beauty :) love how you styled it.
    I invite you to visit my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other to stay in touch.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both outfits are so cute! The bags are surely adorable!

    IPIHIPPIE

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so stunning and gorgeous honey. Love it! ♥

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please, let me know on my blog so I can follow you back. Thank you!

    xoxo
    Monika
    http://monikaozdoba.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ci indy you look super spring-ish in that outfit <3 luvluv!

    http://www.kimberlychris.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'd love to know your thoughts so don't hesitate to leave a comment. I always read and reply every single of it! You don't have to type verification code anymore ;)

INQUIRIES: indymumu@gmail.com (my only email)
INSTAGRAM, TWITTER: @indymumu

My Facebook, Path, and Skype accs are for family & friends only.