August 1, 2014

Quick Review: Holiday Essentials by Pond’s, @galericahyaningty & @seravee.id

Holiday Essential #1: Good skin care that helps prevent sun damage.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
In order to enjoy my holiday without any worries, I know I NEED a skin care routine that helps prevent sun damage. Thanks God Pond’s sent me a box full of their Flawless White products (Pond’s Flawless White BB+ Cream in Light and Beige, Pond’s Flawless White Deep Whitening Facial Foam, Pond’s Flawless White Lightening Day Cream, and Pond’s Flawless White Brightening Night Cream) which are just the right skin care for me! I must say that the BB+ cream is my personal favorite. It’s one of the best BB creams that I’ve tried so far and yes that’s surprising because the price is really affordable! I wore it to the beach last week and thanks to its SPF 30 and PA++, I didn’t get any sun damage on my face :))

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
P.s.: Have you joined Pond’s Be My Plus that I told you on my previous post? If you have, then you might be one of the winners of the amazing prizes that I mentioned! Do not miss their next event/competition by following them on Twitter (@myponds).

Holiday Essential #2: Accessories that match the season!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Got this white dream catcher necklace from @galericahyaningty ❤ Check their Instagram page for more dream catchers, hijab shawls, accessories, clothes, et cetera!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Your phone also needs to feel the summer euphoria! I dress mine with a beautiful Ted Baker case, sponsored by @seravee.id ❤ They sell fashionable iPhone cases and accessories (fancy lenses, selfie stick, pluggies, etc.) in affordable price.
**YES you're right this was horribly edited, we put the iPhone camera with photoshop just so this pic won't look weird but turned out the edit looks crap lol**

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Also follow @cotd.indo on Instagram and submit your COTD (Case of the Day) pic to get featured :D Be the first to spread the COTD madness!

3 comments:

  1. super pretty deh cici satu ini~ <33
    that phone case looks gorgeous :D

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. look so gorgeous!


    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'd love to know your thoughts so don't hesitate to leave a comment. I always read and reply every single of it! You don't have to type verification code anymore ;)

INQUIRIES: indymumu@gmail.com (my only email)
INSTAGRAM, TWITTER: @indymumu

My Facebook, Path, and Skype accs are for family & friends only.